Controller and Owner of the Website ?
Al-Gazzal Co.W.L.L, Kuwait,Shuwaikh Industrial Area,Zeena Street,Zeena Center,Zipcode-13082.
Al-Gazzal Co.W.L.L attempts to be sensitive to your privacy on the Internet. Whenever possible, the Company will attempt to treat the information about you we receive on the Internet with care deemed reasonable under the circumstances and ensure that the information you submit is used/disclosed only for the purposes and in the means it is intended for.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website ?
The Company uses information provided by you (if any) to measure the use of its site and to improve the contents of its site. The personal information we may collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Do we use 'cookies'?
At times cookies may be used to provide you with certain information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognise you when you return. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
Please note that the Company does not wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information and materials from you through its site, e-mail addresses, or in any other way. Any information or materials (the "Materials") submitted or sent to the Company will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending Materials to the Company you
(1) Warrant that you have no right of any kind to the Materials and that to the best of your knowledge no other party has any right to the Materials;
(2) Grant the Company an unrestricted and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute the Materials, and you further agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts or techniques you sent to the Company for any purpose.
Note also that the Company's site contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, the Company accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents or the privacy practices employed by other sites.